You can have this dish in the oven with just five minutes of prep, and best of all it’s unmessupable! The only problem you might have is stopping yourself from eating the butter-herb mixture before it goes into the oven because it smells so good.
Herb Butter-Crusted Fish
By: Mia Cee || Resting Hungry Face
2 fillets of any firm white fish, rinsed and patted dry (I used catfish)
2 tablespoons ghee, softened
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest or peel or 1/2 packet True Lemon
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the ghee, coconut flour, parsley, mustard, mustard powder and lemon zest into a thick paste.
3. Place the fish on a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the ghee mixture over the fish.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily (internal temperature 145 degrees).